For casinos that allow American players, please check out our list of US casinos
|Grand Online Casino||Playtech||$200|
Best Playtech Casinos
- Over 160 games to download or play in your browser
- Deposit and wager in Canadian Dollars
- Improved welcome bonus of 133% match (rather than 100%)
- Over 13 years of trusted, quality service
- Excellent monthly tournaments with huge cashable prizes
- The latest Marvel Slots, including Hulk and Ironman 2
- One of the largest gaming companies in the world.
- $/£150 match bonus with first deposit
- Regular monthly promotions and bonuses for all players
- 180+ games to download or play in your browser
- Award winning customer support team
- World class sports betting and poker rooms can be used from the same account
Founded in 2000, Playtech has gone on to be one of the most recognised gaming development companies in the world, developing software for casino, poker, bingo and skill based gaming clients. The company has also played a key role in making the gaming industry much more trustworthy as it worked hard to introduce player transaction tracking, live dealer video streaming and customer support in real time chat windows. They were also one of the first casinos to offer comp points to their players – something which the best casinos in the world have now gone on to implement.
Technically speaking, Playtech casinos are some of the best looking systems on the internet. The company use the latest 3D animation technology to add video introductions, story lines and real time streaming to offer players a true multi-media experience.
There are over 100 games for players to enjoy each of which can either be downloaded to a user’s desktop or accessed via a standard web browser with a Flash plugin. A highly customized software solution offers a variety of playing modes covering multi-player tables, auto play and live dealer betting and the speed of play can easily be adjusted along with all sound effects and background music. The size of cards can also be changed and slots players are able to zoom in on the various reels to ensure that they don’t miss anything.
As with Microgaming, Playtech are well known for their large progressive jackpots and their WinAJackpot offering is the first progressive to combine contributions from online, mobile and landbased players into one large prize fund.
As you may expect, Playtech progressive jackpots are some of the largest on the web with one of their casinos recently paying $2.7 million to one jackpot winner in a single payment.
Unfortunately, Playtech pulled out of the United States when the UIGEA (Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act) was passed in 2006 meaning that US players will not be able to play at any Playtech casino. However, those players who are able to enjoy Playtech software can be assured of a well rounded experience across a number of different games without any one game standing out as exceptional.